C-3PO - Star Wars - Da Vinci Style
Are you an unconditional Star Wars fan and looking for an original and unique illustration of your favorite character? Look no further, you have found it! This illustration of the droid C-3PO, one of the most iconic characters in the saga, is done in a style inspired by Leonardo da Vinci, the famous Italian artist and scientist of the Middle Ages.
The finesse of the line and the precision of the details of this illustration are worthy of the art of da Vinci himself. C-3PO is depicted realistically, with its elegant and distinguished appearance. This illustration will make a charming and fascinating addition to any Star Wars or fine art collection.
Feel free to showcase this unique piece by hanging it in your living room, bedroom or office. She will be a real gem for any Star Wars fan or art lover. Don't miss this opportunity to get this exceptional illustration of Star Wars droid C-3PO in da Vinci style.
Prints Poster Paper:
Print on Fujifilm Crystal Archive DPII Paper
- MATTE finishes with a rich color spectrum
- Crisp detail reproduction
- Intense black tones
- Resistant to fingerprints
- Thickness 234 gsm
Print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag® FineArt Paper
- Weight: 308 gsm
- High level color density and image sharpness
- 100% cotton surface, gives a soft extra matte appearance
Aluminum Dibond prints:
- Direct printing on aluminum for a lasting impression.
- MATTE finishes, without reflection
- UV resistant
- 3 mm thickness: robust and light
- supplied with fixing system
Poster Prints and FineArt Prints are sold unframed.
The colors may vary slightly from the printed photo due to the colorimetry of your screen.