Treat yourself to a unique photograph of the famous Harpa building in Iceland, captured in black and white to highlight its lines and architectural details. The Harpa, located in Reykjavik, is an iconic building in the city, known for its colored glass facade and elegant lines. This black and white photograph highlights the lines of the building and the bold design.
This photograph would be a great addition to any travel or architectural photography collection. It would also be a beautiful decoration for any living or working space. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or to place an order.
Prints Poster Paper:
Print on Fujifilm Crystal Archive DPII Paper
- MATTE finishes with a rich color spectrum
- Crisp detail reproduction
- Intense black tones
- Resistant to fingerprints
- Thickness 234 gsm
Print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag® FineArt Paper
- Weight: 308 gsm
- High level color density and image sharpness
- 100% cotton surface, gives a soft extra matte appearance
Aluminum Dibond prints:
- Direct printing on aluminum for a lasting impression.
- MATTE finishes, without reflection
- UV resistant
- 3 mm thickness: robust and light
- supplied with fixing system
Poster Prints and FineArt Prints are sold unframed.
The colors may vary slightly from the printed photo due to the colorimetry of your screen.