Couldn't load pickup availability
This black and white photograph offers a unique perspective on the famous glass roof of the Milan Gallery, with its elegant lines and geometric shapes.
Captured from below, it highlights the imposing architectural structure of the building, while adding a touch of modernism and elegance.
This image will be a fascinating addition to any fine art or interior design photography collection.
Prints Poster Paper:
Print on Fujifilm Crystal Archive DPII Paper
- MATTE finishes with a rich color spectrum
- Crisp detail reproduction
- Intense black tones
- Resistant to fingerprints
- Thickness 234 gsm
Print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag® FineArt Paper
- Weight: 308 gsm
- High level color density and image sharpness
- 100% cotton surface, gives a soft extra matte appearance
Aluminum Dibond prints:
- Direct printing on aluminum for a lasting impression.
- MATTE finishes, without reflection
- UV resistant
- 3 mm thickness: robust and light
- supplied with fixing system
Poster Prints and FineArt Prints are sold unframed.
The colors may vary slightly from the printed photo due to the colorimetry of your screen.